Need help?

Food Wholesale Company Investment Opportunity in Coimbatore, India

Merchant exporter of pulses, cereals, spices & dry fruits across India seeks investment for expansion.

Established 1-5 year(s)
Employees 5 - 10
Legal Entity Private Limited Company
Reported Sales USD 30 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 30 thousand
EBITDA Margin 30 %
Industries Food Wholesale
Locations  Coimbatore
Local Time 7:29 AM Asia / Kolkata
Listed By Management Member
Status Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Investment
USD 130 thousand for 10.0% stake (Native Currency: INR 10,000,000)
Reason: To purchase stock and expand the business to the UK and UAE. Considerable valuation based on our gro... View More
Includes physical assets worth USD 15 thousand
Documents
Business Overview

- Company was started in 2017 and incorporated as a private entity in 2021 by an experienced personnel with years of experience in the realm of exports & imports industry over these years.

- We are a renowned Exim company that imports and exports cereals, grains, spices, pulses, dry fruits, and nuts.

- Serving quality-assured products to customers are the motive of our company. We have set a benchmark for serving good quality products.

- Have got plenty of suppliers across the country. We have around 20 suppliers.

- Have more than 15 clients to whom we sell our products.

- There are two directors in the company. One holds 65% shares and the other holds 35% shares of the company.

- At present, there are no business loans taken by the company.

Products & Services Overview

Cereals, pulses, spices, dry fruits & nuts.

Assets Overview

Tangible assets: Stock, furniture & fixture, systems.

Intangible assets: License, GST.

Facilities Overview

Rented 1,000 sq ft on the ground floor.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business

2 Investors already contacted this Business.
Register below to connect now!

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more