Hotel Seeking Loan in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 60 - 70 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 21 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||30 - 40 %|
|Locations||Port of Spain|
|Local Time||4:10 AM America / Port of Spain|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- We are running a 5 room boutique hotel with full services but the property is currently under long term rent and we are looking to purchase it from the owner.
- The business is well established and had 15% revenue increase per year before Covid-19.
- The management team handles the business and wants to acquire the property from the owner.
- Majority customers are business travelers and we have 80% occupancy rate.
- We also provide event catering services and we are listed on some online booking portals for pre-bookings.
- Our run rate sales have dropped by 80-90% due to Covid-19 restrictions.
- We are expecting higher growth rate after the Covid-19 situation is completely under control. We are planning to cut down operations cost by acquiring the long term rent property.
5 rooms, full service, continental breakfast, event catering and rooftop deck.
Fully furnished building, laundry, kitchen and computer systems.
Long term rented property of 2 floors with 5 rooms.