Newly Established Playschool Investment Opportunity in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 400 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 160 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||14 %|
|Local Time||10:02 PM Asia / Kuala Lumpur|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- Business providing playschool facilities in Lembah Klang area with safety, healthy and strong islamic values as the key highlights.
- Our services are of high quality and premium facilities with high values.
- Focus on children development monitoring program to unleash full potential of children.
- Have 6 running play-schools under our brand and currently expanding, about to open another 3 new branches soon.
- Will enter Singapore and Indonesia market soon.
- Each play-school has a capacity of 50-80 students.
- Currently catering up to 300 children (infants to toddlers)
- Provide services for children up to the age of 4 years old.
- Expert in breastfeeding approach and program to help parents.
- Focus on providing child development services. Not only nursing or children caring. But development of the children.
- Pandemic is not a challenge since most of the parents and working mother is working as a front liners so the parents are still not hesitant to send the children to the play-school due to our highly safety and healthy environment practicality even during pandemic.
Playschool providing child development services for children up to the age of 4 years old.
The business owns furniture, toys for kids, and other equipment to help with their development.
Operate from 6 different sized facilities. Has 1 Headquarter Office in Ampang Kuala Lumpur. Our Childcare buildings is up to 8000 sq. ft.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Consultancy, Kuala Lumpur, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysInvestor & Entrepreneur, Professional Training, Kuala Lumpur, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Education, Kuala Lumpur, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business