News Agency Seeking Loan in Kazipara, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 7 - 8 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|EBITDA Margin||10 - 20 %|
|Local Time||12:50 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Bi-weekly Bengali newspaper that is circulated twice a week and covers local topics, politics, music, entertainment, and classifieds.
- We print 4,000 newspapers on a weekly basis circulate them to nearby districts including Hooghly, Howrah, and Bardhaman.
- Have our own printing equipment that is capable of printing 4,000 papers every hour.
- Have 5-10 suppliers who circulate the papers in their respective regions and we also publish digitally on our Facebook page.
- Tied up with 50 companies for advertising and classified.
- Revenue model: Most of our revenue is through advertising. We sell our newspapers for INR 2 each.
- Our operations are temporarily shut down due to COVID-19.
- Promoter is the editorial head and is a retired professional with 37 years of experience as govt employee working on various projects in West Bengal.
- Business owned assets include printing equipment and office setup.
Bi-weekly Bengali newspaper that covers local topics, politics, music, entertainment, and classifieds.
We operate from our own residential property.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Technology, Kolkata, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysShareholder/Director, Accounting Firm, Kolkata, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business