Food Ingredients Company Investment Opportunity in Bangalore, India
|5 - 10
|Private Limited Company
|USD 120 thousand
|Run Rate Sales
|11:55 PM Asia / Kolkata
|Business Owner / Director
- Well established food manufacturing business producing traditional South-Indian rice mixes and curries, based in Bangalore.
- The business was recently converted into a private limited. We have put in INR 10 lakhs into R&D for our products and packaging and we will be launching the products by the year-end.
- We have collaborated with Manipal University Academy for our market research, NPD, product testing and more. Proprietor has collaborated with marketing advisor who has experience in launching Lotte Chocopie, and 3M Car cares.
- We have a prebooked order for 2 tons from 50 retail shops.
- Our manufacturing capacity is 1.5-2 tons per day with 10% utilization.
- We have applied for an FSSAI License.
- Proprietor is a 3rd generation entrepreneur. He has hands on experience and knowledge of the industry due to his engagement and experience in work from the grass root level.
Our products include south Indian rice mixes in paste-form and ready to eat curries.
Our assets include machinery and we have applied for an FSSAI license.
Rented manufacturing unit with a built-up area 2,000 sq ft. We are paying INR 30,000 rent.
The business is self-funded. We currently have no loans and we have put INR 30 lakhs into the business so far.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Renewable Energy, Construction And Manufacturer, Bangalore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business