Hospital for Sale in North-West Uttar Pradesh, India
|Employees||50 - 100|
|Legal Entity||Public Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 1 - 2 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 1.5 million|
|EBITDA Margin||32 %|
|Local Time||3:10 PM Uttar Pradesh|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
Also, children are settled abroad.
- The Hospital is a pioneer, leading, highly recognized top quality brand name with tremendous goodwill since 1979. It has been the best equipped hospital in western UP providing most modern medical treatment and diagnostic facilities.
The Hospital currently operates with 75+ beds and pioneered by continuously introducing new modern medical equipments and technologies and has many “First” its credits in the entire region of Western UP.
- 75+ beds, 8-Beds ICU, Fully Equipped 2 Major OT with C-Arm and 2 minor OT, Dialysis units.
-Fully Equipped Radiology and Imaging department with Siemens Whole body CT Scanner, Philips Color Doppler, GE Ultrasound, Siemens Digital 500mA X-Ray, Cardiac Diagnostics, PFT.
- Fully-equipped modern Path-Lab with latest computerized analyzers (advanced tests like ABG, Hormones etc) highly reputed in the region for its best reports.
- Well Equipped Physiotherapy Department.
- In House Pharmacy having good Turnover.
- Ambulance and OTIS Lift: Full Bed capacity.
- In house Kitchen and Catering.
- It has been regularly attracting large number of patients from far flung areas and surrounding states due to its high quality and prompt treatment by highly qualified specialists and super specialists along with qualified, efficient para medical staff, fully equipped to provide all facilities under one roof 24x7.
- The Hospital has been a pioneer in starting most modern and latest medical facilities and procedures as "First" to its credit in this whole region.
- Hospital is empanelled with almost all govt. and other institutions, attracting large number of patients for cashless services, also due to its most prime commercial location in the heart of the town.
- Meerut is a Medical Hub, where the patients from all surrounding areas comprising 2-3 Cr population (with high paying capacity) choose Meerut for treatment as their first priority destination even before going to Delhi.
- Meerut has very good and fast developing infrastructure. An Express Highway is coming up expeditiously between Meerut and Delhi which will reduce its travel time within 60 minutes. Metro and Rapid Train transportation between Meerut and Delhi is also work in progress.
- Accredited by Quality Council of India, QCI.
- All Govt. Regulations and Certifications are in place.
- Hospital is Registered under GST.
- Zero Debt Company for last many Years.
- The Company has Surplus Cash Assets invested in form FDR and Liquid Funds.
- The Company has Current Cash Assets of more than 4 cr which is fully secured against medical bills towards Ministry of Defence, Health Ministry, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
- The Companies financial management is highly professional and disciplined. The Current Financial Assets are much more than the Financial Liabilities.
- Stable and consistent growth pattern YOY.
- The Acquirer will step into the shoes of the promoters / owners acquiring company with 100% equity available for Merger / Acquisition. As the hospital is in full fledged perfectly smooth running operations, the acquirer will be making profits from Day-One, with zero gestation period.
- The Managing Director with almost 40 years of deep insight and hands-on experiences in Healthcare may consider to remain engaged for a definite period as an Adviser, post acquisition.
- All existing staff along with all key / senior personnel from current executive / operations and technical core team which is highly trained, committed and experienced for last 5 to 30 years, can be retained to ensure perfectly smooth working post acquisition.
- The Hospital has a long history and extensive client base n Western U. P. and Uttarakhand, a cluster that provides a robust base for rapid expansion and future growth in this whole region.
Excellent network in medical fraternity ensuring access to a vast pool of talent.
Strategic location attractiveness allows to attract patients from the surrounding huge demographic areas and hence serves a high-density population catchment with a high paying capacity income.
Provides strategic advantage of business volume and revenues to buyer from day one due to its consistent business growth since its inception.
Absence of any large National / International hospital brand paves way for a significant potentials of rapid growth in Healthcare Sector in this region. Potential buyers can tap the huge catchment of existing and potential patient network of Western U. P. and Uttarakhand, a region that serves to be a key medical hub and also plays a pivotal role in the major referral base of patients to tertiary hospitals in Delhi.
- Fully equipped and provides all facilities under one roof. Some of the main services / facilities are:
- Surgeries: General / Super Specialty Surgery, Laparoscopy, Gynecology / Obstetrics, Advanced Orthopedic, Advanced Multiple-Trauma, Microscopic ENT, Neuro, Plastic Surgery.
General Medicine, Respiratory / Chest,
Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Cardiology, Neurology.
- Freehold Land of 1,000 Sq Yards, most centrally and strategically located in the heart of the prime commercial area of the town.
- Total constructed area is approximately 25,000 Sqft building of A-Class construction.
- Building: Ground + 2 Floor Structure.
- Bed Capacity is 75+ beds, which can be increased to more than 100 beds.
- Freehold ownership; No Rent / No Lease.
2 weeks, 1 day agoDirector - Business Development, IT, New Delhi, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysIndependent Advisor, Delhi, Business Broker connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysManagement, Financial Services, Mumbai, Corporate Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal