Newly Established Biodiesel Business Investment Opportunity in Minsk, Belarus
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||3:41 PM Kazakhstan|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Seeking capital to set up a biodiesel production facility.
- The proposed plan will have a daily output of 44MT of fatty acid methyl ester during the first year of operations and scale up to 485MT / day within the first 5 years of operations.
- The promoter has over 20 years of experience in the oil and gas sector and also has a strong understanding of the renewable energy space.
- At present, the business is in the planning stage and is yet to be registered.
- A 500 sq. m. facility has already been identified by the business which it intends to convert into a production facility with an attached office.
- This location is readily accessible by both rail and road.
- The promoter has also reached out to traders who export biodiesel to the EU who are interested in buying the biodiesel that will be produced by the firm.
- A clear business plan and operating model is in place and the promoter expects an NPV of USD 5.9M with an IRR of 155% and a breakeven period of 15 months from when the operations begin.
- Operations are expected to begin within 6 months of securing capital.
- A new company will be incorporated as soon as the capital is secured.
- The promoter is based out of Minsk and intends to set up the plan in Belarus but is also willing to consider locations in the UAE based on the investor.
- The advantage of setting up in Belarus is that this business would not require any additional permits or environmental clearances which would reduce compliance costs.
Manufacturing of biodiesel (Fatty Acid Methyl Ester)
Earlier than 15 daysIndependent Investor, Manufacturing And Technology, Singapore, Individual Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal
Earlier than 15 daysBusiness Consultant, Doha, Financial Consultant accepted business proposal