Yarn Goods Company Investment Opportunity in Patan, Nepal
|10 - 50
|Private Limited Company
|USD 100 - 200 thousand
|Run Rate Sales
|USD 230 thousand
|10 - 20 %
|3:43 AM Asia / Kathmandu
|Business Owner / Director
- We are manufacturers & suppliers of sewing threads for various SMEs.
- Majority of our clients are B2B and we have about 150 clients in this sector.
- Currently, we manufacture about 10-12 tons per month whereas our capacity is around 40 tons per month.
- The number of players in this market is low and we are better positioned to provide quality products at economical prices to our customers.
- The promotor has around 6 years of experience in this industry.
- We are projecting sales of NPR 50L per month a year from now.
- The business sales have largely improved post-lockdown and we are seeing very good annual growth.
- Looking to expand our clientele by bringing in international clients and occupying a good market share, this can be made possible by the investment.
Business is into the manufacturing of polyester sewing threads which is supplied to SMEs.
Physical assets include stock & 40+ manufacturing machines.
Our factory is located in Lalitpur, Patan. We have a factory, and warehouse that has an area of 2,000 sqft for which the monthly rent is INR 25k.
The owner's capital funds the business. The company has one owner with a 100% stake in the company. The firm does not have any outstanding liabilities.