Agriculture Wholesale Company for Sale in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
|10 - 50
|Private Limited Company
|USD 600 - 700 thousand
|Run Rate Sales
|USD 600 thousand
|11:26 AM Asia / Phnom Penh
|Business Owner / Director
We have an established and profitable business operating in the agriculture wholesale and agriculture industry in Phnom Penh. We are the leading producer and trader of Kampot pepper and vanilla, with organic and Fair Trade certifications. With over 1,500 organic shops in France and clientele in Singapore and Europe, we are leading in the industry. Additionally, the business has a strong commitment to sustainability and environmental responsibility and has won various awards for its efforts. The business has an experienced team in place and support available from one of the founders for a smooth transition.
- It's hard to tell how many final customers we have as we are also distributed by our partners.
- Our business has been growing steadily.
- We have been awarded the sustainability & environmental trophy in Cambodia.
- We have a stellar reputation and this is translated into high prices.
- We are also known for our sustainable commitment and for keeping very high-quality standards.
- Rock solid team, in place since the last 8 years, with unique knowledge of vanilla production (huge potential)
We are the leading producer and exporter of organic and fair trade kampot pepper. Additionally, we also produce gourmet vanilla as a luxury item.
Tangible assets include.
- 13-hectare farm with hard titles.
- 26000 pepper trees.
- 4000 vanilla vines (and more coming as we replicate our model)
- Farm infrastructure.
- Organic certificate for Europe and the US.
Intangible assets include.
- Access to an existing clientele in the EU and Singapore, including long-term contracts for the next 3 years with price and quantity guaranteed.
- Cooperative with 10 extra producers to match the growing demand of our customers.
The facility's built-up area is a 13-hectare farm completely fenced. In that area we have 26,000 Kampot pepper trees and about 1,000 vanilla poles accounting for 4,000 wines of vanilla tahitensis. We also have all the infrastructure in place to run the business including staff quarters, storage, processing areas, fenced drying areas, and greenhouses.
The business is 100% self-funded; owned by the 3 co-founders with a 33% stake each and it does not have any outstanding debts or loans.