Payment Services Company Investment Opportunity in London, United Kingdom
|2 - 5
|Limited Liability Company (LLC)
|Run Rate Sales
|Payment Services + 1 more
|2:08 PM Europe / Warsaw
|Business Owner / Director
- Company has developed an end-to-end funds transfer platform. The software is connected to mobile money payment channels and is ready to be launched as B2B/B2C as well as P2P.
- A sustainable borderless payment platform that drastically undercuts the incumbents by allowing customers to save on transfers in 70+ currencies, and real-time exchange rates. A way to pay and get paid from 190 countries.
- We are a registered money service business in Canada which is a branch that offers money transfer services to individual customers.
- We are registered with FINTRAC in Canada to offer our services and are looking for investors to start with the FCA approval in the UK and Lithuania.
- We spent most of our time designing and developing the product post-company incorporation.
- We have a customer-facing website, iOS, and Android apps and it is AWS cloud-based. Our mobile app is in the beta testing stage with over 200 early users. The app supports both business clients and individual users as well.
- Software has a robust reporting and monitoring system.
- Platform has multilingual micro-services and APIs- (over 300 API endpoints)
- Has direct integration with payment gateways for credit and debit payments.
- Company is incorporated in Estonia, Poland, the UK, Canada, and the United States.
- Revenue will be generated through commissions of 1-2.5% on payments and subscriptions ranging from EUR 4.99-10.99.
- This is a lucrative multi-stream business with different revenue models and has a steady cash flow.
- Our team comes with 17+ years of experience in finance, technology, and business.
- Company has 2 directors with 90% and 10% shareholding and has no debts or liabilities.
- The director is based in Poland and manages the operations remotely.
We offer money transfer services and cross-border payments solutions for businesses and individuals that include peer-to-peer transfer, small business & large business payments, bill payments, QR code payments, cashback, payment tools (pay links, payment buttons, and payment pages)
The company does not own any tangible assets as of now. Intangible assets include proprietary software to the tune of USD 150,000 being the cost of product development.
We do not have a physical office at the moment. Our business at this point doesn't need an office and everything can be handled remotely. It is also a way for us to cut down on operation costs.
We have a multi-diverse and experienced team from 6 continents all of whom work remotely.
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Fintech, Bangkok, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCaregiver, Healthcare, Netanya, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysIT Consultant, Bank, Birmingham, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business