↩ Go Back
Need help?

Pharma Marketing Company for Sale in Chennai, India

Pharmaceutical distribution company providing male and female infertility medicine having 30-40 pharmacies as clients.

Established 5-10 year(s)
Employees 5 - 10
Legal Entity Private Limited Company
Reported Sales USD 103 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 93 thousand
EBITDA Margin 10 %
Industries Pharma Marketing
Locations  Chennai + 1 more
Local Time 7:35 PM Europe / London
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Active
Overall Rating
Full Sale
Asking Price: USD 194 thousand (Native Currency: GBP 150,000)
Reason: The owner of the business has other commitment and are therefore looking to exit the business. The ... View More
Includes physical assets worth USD 32 thousand
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview
- Our current market is in Kolkata, Orissa, Siliguri, Chennai and a couple of districts near Chennai.
- Top gynecologists and obstetricians are prescribing our brand. IVF/IUI clinics have also recognized our brand.
- We have one third-party manufacturer in Chennai who manufactures our product.
- Our clientele includes 30-40 pharmacies and 60+ doctors' doctor referrals.
- The sales of the business are expected to pick up and we are targeting GBP 90k for this financial year.
- The business is funded by the majority shareholder, but the brains behind it are located in India and are managing the business.
- The business is registered in Kolkata, but it is operating both in Kolkata and Chennai.
Products & Services Overview
The business provides tested and licensed male and female infertility medicine.
Assets Overview
Stock and furniture.
Brand name, Trademark, market share, doctors list.
Facilities Overview
We are operating from rental offices in Chennai and Kolkata. The rent for these offices is INR 7k per month and INR 3k per month respectively.
Capitalization Overview
2 shareholders in the business, 99% of shares are held by a majority shareholder and the remaining 1% is owned by another party. There are 3 directors in the company.
The business has been funded by the majority stakeholder.
We have one loan of INR 10,000 from an external source.
Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
2 Buyers already contacted this Business. Register below to connect now!
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more