Pharmaceuticals Business Investment Opportunity in Mathura, India
|Employees||50 - 100|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 800 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 900 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||20 %|
|Local Time||4:41 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Contract manufacturer of antibiotic tablets, capsules, and syrups.
- We have a huge capacity to manufacture the Potassium Clavulanate section and last year's turnover was INR 7 crore.
- We can do more than INR 25 crore turnover but looking for working capital and some investments.
- Production capacity (daily):
• 20 lakh tablets.
• 20,000 dry syrups.
• 5 lakh capsules.
- The plant has 50 regular employees and about 50 contract workers.
- The investor gets a 50% share in this unit. This means they get a 50% share of all the assets in this unit.
- We as a group have 5 other units and have registered this specific unit as a separate legal entity.
We are a contract manufacturer for more than 200 marketing companies. We manufacture:
- WHO-GMP beta-lactam tablets.
- Dry syrups.
- Other medicines.
Our top-selling products are antibiotics like beta-lactam tablets.
- 1,000 sq. m. of land worth INR 25,000 per sq. m. (99-year leasehold that can easily be converted into freehold)
- Plant, machinery, and fixtures worth INR 4 crore.
- WHO-GMP certification.
99-year leasehold land facility of 1,000 sq. m. in UPSIDC, Kosi Kotwan north of Mathura. The facility is double floor, RCC-constructed, and has partitions of puff panels as per FDA Guidelines.
From Canara Bank, we have a term loan of INR 1.5 crore, an OD of INR 1 crore, and some creditors which are our suppliers.
This unit is registered as a proprietorship.
1 week, 2 days agoMD & CEO, Risk Management, Mumbai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysArticled Assistant, Business Consulting, Pune, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Real Estate Development, Ahmedabad, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business