Take Away Seeking Loan in Bangalore, India
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 18 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 7 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||30 %|
|Local Time||5:38 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- The location of the facility has potential but it is very slow in terms of revenue generation as the crowd has changed after Covid.
- This has impacted our sales.
- We require funds to relocate the business to a better area.
- Our takeaway has tie-ups with Zomato and Swiggy, but most of the orders are received by us through offline channels.
- Since this is a takeaway, we only have a seating capacity for 16 people.
We specialize in chicken pot biryani and Alfaham spicy fish grill.
Physical assets include kitchen equipment, oven, fridge, and restaurant setup.
Our takeaway is located in Sarjapur with a built-up area of 700 sqft. We have all the equipment required to keep the kitchen running. This is a rental premise with a deposit of INR 80,000 and a monthly rent of INR 18,000.
This is a sole proprietorship. The business has been funded through owner's capital. We have also taken a loan of INR 7 lakh for marketing.
Earlier than 15 daysSenior Manager, Online Marketplace, Bangalore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business