Antipodean - Cafe Franchise Opportunity
8.7 / 10 · Established in 2009, 10 Franchisees currently, Headquartered in Kuala Lumpur
|Format||Investment including Brand Fee||Brand Fee||Space||Staff||Exp. Monthly Sales||Profit Margin||Royalty|
|Restaurant||USD 274 - 548 thousand||USD 46 thousand||1,000 - 3,000 Sq Ft||18||USD 70 thousand||22%||Yearly fee of USD 50,000 and 1.5% of sales.|
|Kiosk||USD 91 - 110 thousand||USD 27 thousand||200 - 250 Sq Ft||6||USD 15 thousand||30%||Yearly fee|
|Roastery/Café||USD 457 - 731 thousand||USD 90 thousand||200 - 300 Sq Ft||20||USD 90 thousand||30%||Ongoing annual fee plus 2% of all sales.|
|Investment||USD 274 - 548 thousand||USD 91 - 110 thousand||USD 457 - 731 thousand|
|Brand Fee||USD 46 thousand||USD 27 thousand||USD 90 thousand|
|Space||1,000 - 3,000 Sq Ft||200 - 250 Sq Ft||200 - 300 Sq Ft|
|Expected Monthly Sales||USD 70 thousand||USD 15 thousand||USD 90 thousand|
|Royalty / Commission||Yearly fee of USD 50,000 and 1.5% of sales.||Yearly fee||Ongoing annual fee plus 2% of all sales.|
- Antipodean is a multi-award winning New Zealand/Australian style café concept.
- We roast our own coffee and provide an excellent level of service for our guests.
- Awards include AsiaTop80 Hospitality Award (2021), Restaurant Guru, Time Out awards, and more.
- Promoter has more than 20 years of experience in this field and had dedicated a huge amount of time sourcing coffee from 30 different farms.
- We have a presence in Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines. The promoter frequently travels to each of these countries to ensure smooth operations.
- The promoter is in the Philippines at the moment for the opening of 3 new outlets in Manila.
- For restaurant and café formats, each outlet gets an average footfall of around 6,000 - 9,000 per month and the average ticket size is around USD 8-10 per person. Hence an average monthly sales of around PHP 3.5 million to 5 million can be achieved.
- Kiosk outlets let an average footfall of around 100-120 per day and the average ticket size is around USD 8. Hence a minimum average monthly sales of around PHP 8,00,000 can be achieved.
- Average footfall and ticket size depend on the location, country, and size of outlets, which we can discuss in detail after the introduction.
- Outlets use third-party delivery partners for online food delivery and it makes up to 5-15% of the business.
Products and Services
Café and restaurant providing coffee, desserts, mocktails, juices, breakfast cuisines, brunch menu, dinner menu, coffee roasting, and coffee sourcing.
Preferred LocationsDelhi, Pune, Mumbai, Japan, Tokyo, China, Jakarta, Thailand, Singapore, Riyadh, Surabaya, Kuala Lumpur, Davao City, Dubai, Shenzhen, Abu Dhabi, Balikpapan, Bali, Doha, Hong Kong, Macau, Guam, Abha, George Town, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Johor Bahru, Beijing, Aseer Province.
How to get Antipodean Franchise?
Connect with us on SMERGERS and we will guide you through the process.
What are some of the things we look for in a Franchisee?
We are looking for an ideal operator who can work daily towards the growth of our brand through setting up an outlet in their region. This can also include country rights for the brand ANTIPODEAN.
Support you can expect from the company
We provide full training, menu and coffee support along with all marketing and branding support. The team (including the founder) will set up the new business and make sure systems are setup to succeed.
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Investments, Delhi, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Visakhapatnam, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysChief Operating Officer, Digital Marketing, Kuala Lumpur, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
- 10+ introductions
- 3000+ Page Views
- 1000+ Investor Views
Coffee Shop franchise in Pune·
Restaurant franchise in Mumbai·
Burger Joint franchise in Kuala Lumpur·
Cafe franchise in Pune·
Coffee Shop franchise in Beijing·
Casual Restaurant franchise in Tel Aviv-Yafo·
Casual Restaurant franchise in Shenzhen·
Cafeteria franchise in Tokyo·
Coffee Shop franchise in Balikpapan·
Coffee Shop franchise in Abu Dhabi·
Casual Restaurant franchise in Tokyo·
Fine Dine Restaurant franchise in Japan·
Cafeteria franchise in Johor Bahru·
Restaurant franchise in Singapore·
Restaurant franchise in Kuala Lumpur·
Burger Joint franchise in Japan·
Cafeteria franchise in Shenzhen·
Cafe franchise in China·
Tea Room franchise in Doha·
Coffee Shop franchise in Bali
When was Antipodean established?Antipodean was established in 2009 in Kuala Lumpur and is reported to have 10 Franchisees currently
What is the investment required to take up Antipodean Franchisee?Investment required ranges from PHP 5 million - 40 million depending on the format offered.
What is the space requirement for taking up Antipodean Franchisee?Space required ranges from 200 - 3000 sq ft depending on the format.
What Franchisee formats does Antipodean offer?Antipodean offers 3 formats, i.e Restaurant,Kiosk,Roastery/Café.
How to get Antipodean Franchisee?Connect with us on SMERGERS and we will guide you through the process.