Need help?

Bathroom Fixtures Businesses Seeking Loan

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 Bathroom Fixtures Businesses Seeking Loan. Lend to a Bathroom Fixture or a Sanitaryware Business.

  • Bathroom Fixtures

  • Business Loan


Bathroom Fixtures Company Seeking Loan in Nugegoda, Sri Lanka

Seeking Business Loan: Company sells a broad range of bathroom fixtures of premium-economy brands.
- Our company sells high-quality & multi-branded bathroom fixtures to our customers. - We do not manufacture any products & none of them is sold under our brand name. We have a network of suppliers from whom we purchase these products of different brands and further sell them to our customers by adding a margin. - We generate revenue by selling the products at our two showrooms. This is the only channel of revenue for our company. One store receives about 20 to 25 walk-ins daily and the other receives about 30 to 35 daily walk-ins. - Our customers are either independent homeowners or contractors and builders. - The proceeds from the business loan along with a portion of the company's profits will be used to fund our expansion plans. - Our business is entirely debt-free with no outstanding business loans, overdue, or defaults. - The company has 4 directors. Two directors own the majority 70 percent of the business. The other two directors own the remaining 30 percent. There are no outside investors or shareholders.
Seeking Business Loan: Company sells a broad range of bathroom fixtures of premium-economy brands.
6.6   Nugegoda
Run Rate Sales
USD 330 thousand
15 %
Business Loan
USD 50 K at 9%
Contact Business

Bathroom Fixtures Business Seeking Loan in Kashimpur, India

Manufacturer and trader of bathroom fixtures, have an ISO certification, tie up with 400+ retailers.
- Manufacturer and trader of bathroom fixtures like bath faucet, UPVC. - We are an ISO 9001: 2015 certified company. - We have registered our own brand. - Tied up with 400+ retailer and 20 distributors. - Daily production capacity is 2,000 pieces. - Owner has 4 years of industry experience.
Manufacturer and trader of bathroom fixtures, have an ISO certification, tie up with 400+ retailers.
6.0   Kashimpur
Run Rate Sales
USD 90 thousand
7 %
Business Loan
USD 12 K at 12%
Contact Business

Bathroom Fixtures Company Seeking Loan in Pune, India

Manufacturing unit producing toilets seats, cabins etc. serving govt. and distributors across the country.
- Company has a manufacturing unit producing toilets seats, cabins etc. - We tender to govt. and products are used by Nagar Palika, Gram Panchayat etc. - Have served 200+ clients across the country and have also tied up with 3 distributors. - Monthly sales are 200+ pieces. - Working on upcoming project of producing 3,000 pieces. - Another factory is under construction. - Also deals with temp traveller modification. - Promoter has 6 years of experience.
6.8   Pune
Run Rate Sales
USD 100 thousand
20 %
Business Loan
USD 36 K at 10%
Contact Business


  • How many bathroom fixtures businesses seeking loan are listed on SMERGERS?
    There are 3 active and verified bathroom fixtures businesses seeking loan listed on SMERGERS as of 03 June 2023.
  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?

    SMERGERS scrutinizes all profiles and only features a select group of businesses, investors, advisors that meet a basic requirement. When required, certain members may have submitted some form of proof …read more

  • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?

    We regularly filter out businesses which are inactive or have already closed a transaction. Typically, if the business is actively looking to sell/raise capital, the status is shown in green.

  • How can I be sure about privacy and confidentiality?

    We understand the level of confidentiality required in strategic transactions and we strive to provide a safe and secure experience for our members. Please review our privacy policy. We …read more

  • How can I contact a business listed on SMERGERS?

    You need to be logged in before you connect with a business. Click here to register and message the business If you are already logged in, please use the contact …read more

  • Should you buy an existing business or start a business from scratch?

    Buying an existing business is generally an easier way to start a business with an immediate head start. It saves valuable time and administrative efforts, considering starting from scratch is …read more

  • How successful has SMERGERS been in helping its users successfully close a deal?

    SMERGERS is a discovery and matchmaking platform with a global reach. It helps in connecting Businesses, Investors, Acquirers, Lenders, M&A Advisors and Boutique Investment Banks across locations, industries and transactions. …read more

  • Show more