↩ Go Back
Need help?

Adult Entertainment Startup Investment Opportunity in Sheridan, United States

First adult social media platform paired with immense creator assistance and monetization features.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established 0-1 year(s)
Employees 5 - 10
Legal Entity Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Reported Sales Nil
Run Rate Sales Nil
EBITDA Margin Nil
Industries Adult Entertainment + 1 more
Locations  Sheridan
Local Time 4:28 PM America / Chicago
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Active
Overall Rating
Partial Stake Sale
USD 1 million for 10.0% stake (Native Currency: USD 1,000,000)
Reason: Seeking funds to cover the cost of operations, marketing strategy, and further development of the pl... View More
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview
- The company operates in the adult entertainment and social networking industry, providing a unique social media platform with a focus on content creation and monetization.
- 70+ organic pre-sign ups.
- Offers an array of online monetization features, providing content creators in the adult entertainment industry with a platform for global empowerment.
- The platform's discoverability and trust features are central to its design, enabling content creators to reach a wider audience.
- The platform has secured partnerships within the industry, granting access to over 100 pre-managed content creators who will participate in beta testing the platform.
- The company benefits from the expertise of a senior advisor with over 20 years of experience in the adult entertainment industry, including a tenure at Playboy.
- The company's revenue model is based on an 80-20 split on user spending, with creators receiving 80% of user spending and the platform earning the remaining 20% on every dollar spent on the platform.
Products & Services Overview
Platform presents an array of online monetization features. We've created the ultimate social media content creation platform for the adult entertainment industry. With discoverability and trust being the biggest focus, we empower content creators globally through our state of the art platform.
Assets Overview
- Fully Functional social media platform with multiple monetization features.
- Domain, logo, marketing materials.
- IP of the web app.
Facilities Overview
Our online platform is accessible globally. The company is based out of Wyoming, USA. We do not have an office space.
Capitalization Overview
There is currently 1 owner of the company with 100% ownership. We've personally bootstrapped the project and development. Have used about 400k USD to get the platform where it is today.
There are no business loans/debts currently.
Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
1 Investor contacted this Business this month. Register below to connect now!
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more