Antiques Business Seeking Loan in New Delhi, India

Delhi based retailer of antique and vintage replica products selling 50 units / month seeking growth capital.

Established 1-5 year(s)
Employees 10 - 50
Legal Entity General Partnership
Reported Sales USD 30 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 32 thousand
EBITDA Margin 20 - 30 %
Industries Antiques
Locations  New Delhi
Local Time 8:35 AM Asia / Kolkata
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Loan
USD 27 thousand for 12.0% annual interest, 5 years (Native Currency: INR 2,000,000)
Reason: 20% of the funds will be used for digital marketing activities the remaining 80% will be used to inc... View More
Collateral Available: USD 20 thousand
Includes physical assets worth USD 7 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview

- Engaged in the retail sale of antique and vintage replica products.

- Offer a wide range of antique and vintage replica products for both indoor and outdoor use.

- The products are in great demand for use as gifts and for decorative purposes inside homes, gardens and office spaces.

- Sell around 50 units each month through both our offline and online stores.

- Around 60% of our revenue comes from our own e-commerce portal with the remaining coming from our online stores on Flipkart and Amazon.

- For e-commerce delivery, we have partnered with a local courier service provider who can deliver products across India.

- The antique replica products are sourced from a 3rd party manufacturer from Uttarakhand.

- In addition to the sale of these replica products, the business in the past used to offer coaching programs for MBBS, IIT-JEE tests, and 10th and 12th standard exams.

- However, the business has halted these operations since March this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

- Prior to halting our coaching programs, the business served 200 students and charged an average of INR 5,000 per month as fees.

- The replica retail business was started in February and now is the only source of revenue for the business.

Products & Services Overview

Retail sale of antique and vintage replica products including vintage rotary dial phones, vintage kerosene fans, decorative ship lamps, vintage brass watches & clocks, brass compasses, telescopes, sand hourglasses, magnifying glass, porthole mirror, and gramophone players.

Facilities Overview

Leased office cum store space of 1,185 sq. ft. The covered area is 1,180 sq. ft. The facility is located in a business centre in Okhla, New Delhi. We also lease out a similar sized space in the same building that used to serve as the classroom.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more