Biomass Fuels Company Investment Opportunity in Buipe, Ghana
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||10:22 PM Africa / Accra|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We are a recent start up looking to develop a project in the renewable energy generation industry.
- Plan to source cassava and process it into starch and flour which would be used as biomass fuel.
- The project is planned to be near the Buipe township and the Black Volta River of Ghana.
- Site of 30,000 acres near Black Volta river has been identified for purchase.
- Our product lines with include industrial cassava roots & food-grade starch for production of electrical energy, biogas and methane, liquid and solid organic fertilizers.
- Projected revenue for the project is approximately EUR 4.4 million yearly.
- We would be looking to sell our product to companies especially in the energy generation industry.
- Funds are required to begin the groundwork and development of the project.
Cassava processing for use as food grade starch, in electrical energy production and as a liquid or solid organic fertilizer.
Currently we do not have any assets but we plan on purchasing land, processing plant, bio-digesters, heavy duty machinery and store houses.
We do not presently have a facility.
Earlier than 15 daysBusiness Development Consultant, Johannesburg, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysSenior Advisor, Geneva, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysFounder, Bangalore, Financial Consultant connected with the Business