Biomass Fuels Company Investment Opportunity in Buipe, Ghana
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||8:06 AM Ghana|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We are a recent start up looking to develop a project in the renewable energy generation industry.
- Plan to source cassava and process it into starch and flour which would be used as biomass fuel.
- The project is planned to be near the Buipe township and the Black Volta River of Ghana.
- Site of 30,000 acres near Black Volta river has been identified for purchase.
- Our product lines with include industrial cassava roots & food-grade starch for production of electrical energy, biogas and methane, liquid and solid organic fertilizers.
- Projected revenue for the project is approximately EUR 4.4 million yearly.
- We would be looking to sell our product to companies especially in the energy generation industry.
- Funds are required to begin the groundwork and development of the project.
Cassava processing for use as food grade starch, in electrical energy production and as a liquid or solid organic fertilizer.
Currently we do not have any assets but we plan on purchasing land, processing plant, bio-digesters, heavy duty machinery and store houses.
2 days, 4 hours agoSenior Consultant - MENA & South Asia, Brock Business Brokers Consultancy Pty Ltd, Dubai, Business Broker accepted business proposal
1 week, 2 days agoCEO, Unicorn Blue, Milan, Financial Consultant accepted business proposal
2 weeks agoExecutive Director, New Delhi, Financial Consultant accepted business proposal