Bowling Alley for Sale in Maharashtra, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Reported Sales||USD 24 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 90 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||20 %|
|Local Time||10:51 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- Our business is a gaming zone, bowling alley along with a cafeteria where people can host events and parties.
- The facility has 3 bowling alleys, and 5 arcade games.
- On average, we receive 100 bookings on weekends and 25 to 50 bookings on weekdays for bowling and games.
- The cafeteria is available for people who book the area for birthday parties, events, and shows. Previously we have conducted fashion shows, Garba events, birthday parties, and conferences.
- We receive 7 to 10 bookings for parties and events per month.
- 60% of our revenue is generated from bookings for gaming and bowling alley tickets.
- We have many followers on Facebook and we have been rated with 4+ stars on Google.
- Our brand is popular in the area with limited competition and we have a database of 5,000+ customers.
- Prior to Covid, we generated a revenue of INR 70 lakhs to INR 80 lakhs per year, and we saw a drop last year due to the pandemic restrictions but now we are getting back on track.
- The business does not have any outstanding loans or overdue.
- The business has a sole owner.
The facility has 3 bowling alleys, 5 arcade games which is included in the deal as well as play area for kids and cafeteria and party area to host events.
Physical assets include 3 bowling alleys, 5 arcade games, furniture, equipment, cafeteria, soft play. All the assets, machinery and the brand name is for sale.
Intangible assets include the goodwill and the client database.
Approximately 7,000 sq. ft. on lease. The monthly rent paid is INR 2 lakhs with a deposit of INR 6 lakhs. The lease is transferable to the buyer.
Earlier than 15 daysFounder, Mumbai, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysBusiness Head, Real Estate, Kolkata, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business