Brick Factory Seeking Loan in Bangkok, Thailand
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 900 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 900 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||27 %|
|Local Time||9:30 AM Asia / Bangkok|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Construction materials manufacturing company in Bangkok producing innovative concrete blocks and cement bricks.
- We use new types of production techniques and our products are more durable, waterproof, UV resistant.
- Selling the products directly to construction projects through architects and designers.
- Have supplied products to 10-15 commercial projects till date and have already secured 10-12 projects for this year.
- Production capacity of the facility is 1.5-2 million blocks per year and we are utilizing 100% of the capacity. Planning to increase the production capacity to 4.5-5 million blocks per year.
- Business owns inventory, machinery, equipment, website, furniture.
- The company restructured its balance sheet by adjusting its capital structure where the company has repaid the short-term loan of THB 13.51m and subsequently increased its paid-up capital by THB 55m. As a result, the total paid-up capital of the company has increased to THB 60m and shareholder’s equity of the company has increased to THB 49.91m, while the short-term loan has decreased to THB 1.92m.
We manufacture unique types of concrete blocks and cement bricks that are more durable, waterproof, UV resistant.
Leased 40,000 sqm land with a built-up area of approximately 13,000 sqm. The company has entered into an agreement to purchase the land for THB 145m. As of now, the company has already made a payment of approximately THB 40.8m.
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Ahmedabad, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysSenior Consultant - MENA & South Asia, Dubai, Business Broker connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysMarket Research Analyst, Synthetic Rubbers, Nicosia, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business