Call Center for Sale in Jamshedpur, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 30 - 40 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 60 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||40 - 50 %|
|Industries||Call Centers + 1 more|
|Local Time||9:26 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We offer outbound calling service, digital marketing, content creation, copywriting, sales scripts, lead generation, virtual assistant services, generating leads and answer user queries on behalf of our clients.
- Clients pay upfront fees for the services they require.
- Currently serving 100+ different niche companies in India and USA.
- served more than 700+ clients from the USA, UK, Canada & India.
- Started this work as a freelancing activity and growth by building a company out of it.
- As of now, we have 20 employees working full-time and have more than 100 freelancers who have a grasp of regional languages.
- 2 stakeholders, 1 holding 80% while the other 20%.
- Debt free.
Digital marketing, SEO, copywriting, video animator, telemarketing services, cold calling outbound & inbound, sales closure, virtual assistant services,
Office desk, chairs, computer, laptops, software, and CRM.
We have a 20 permanent member in-house team, an office of 350 sq ft 20,000 rented per month based in Jamshedpur. Our freelancers are working remotely from their homes as well. Our sales branch is also in Hyderabad.
2 weeks, 1 day agoOwner, Automotive - Car Dealers, Ranchi, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysExecutive Director, New Delhi, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysPresident, BPO, Cebu City, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business