Charter Bus Company Seeking Loan in Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Employees||50 - 100|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 800 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 800 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||20 - 30 %|
|Local Time||9:48 AM Asia / Dhaka|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- About 15,000 people are taking this service every day in this place where we have taken the permit.
- And every day its amount is increasing at the rate of about 5%.
- We have been successfully providing this service to people for the past 3 years.
- We have leased the buses for 11 years but do not own these buses.
- At the same time, we are also offering attractive discounts and incentives for our regular passengers.
- Our approved road is from Kishoreganj to Mohakhali. Here we have two main counters and several sub-counters. All of those positions into rental deeds.
It is a transport business. So our main service is acting as a bus operator.
We ensure a maximum comfortable and safe journey for passengers. The general public is covered by this service.
Our counters, our manpower is our highest standards of passenger service are our great assets.
We also have our own separate software-based systems with our own ticketing devices.
The office is located in the center of the city on a 2,300 sqft area with a monthly rent of BDT 43,000.
- The business has been financed by the two owners and 6 more shareholders.
- This business has no debt at this time.