Clinic for Sale in Bangalore, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 90 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 90 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||34 %|
|Local Time||8:14 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Multispeciality clinic with more than 5,000 patients registered in the last 1.5 years.
- We have a dedicated lab to conduct various diagnostic tests.
- The clinic's average daily footfall for lab and OPD consultation is 25 patients.
- 50-50 revenue split between lab patients and OPD patients.
- We have a team of pediatricians, gynecologists, general physicians, dermatologists, dentists, and physiotherapists who work on a consultation basis.
- The clinic has one permanent general physician who is also a co-owner.
- The buyer gets all the physical assets listed in the assets overview.
- No bank loans in the name of the business.
- The clinic has two owners with equal shareholding.
- The reported sales do not include revenue from the pharmacy. (Pharmacy is included in the sale)
Multispecialty clinic with diagnostic lab and OPDs for consultation.
The clinic consults for all specialties like pediatrics, OB/GYN, dermatology, dental care, and physiotherapy. The clinic is well-equipped to cater to all these specialties.
The clinic also has a well-equipped diagnostic lab whose list of equipment is mentioned in the assets overview.
OPD rooms; lab equipment; pharmacy and the stock worth INR 6.5 lakh.
The laboratory has machines like a fully automated 3-part CBC machine (Mindray), an SD Bio Sensor (for tests like Hba1c, T4, TSH, Vitamin D, Beta-HCG), blood mixer, microscope, centrifuge, semi-automatic vector biochemistry machine, a standalone PC with lab smart software. There is also a phlebotomy chair for patient comfort.
Other equipment such as cardiac monitor, oxygen cylinder (8 general oxygen cylinders and 5 small oxygen cylinders), suction machine, loaded emergency trolley, and focus lamp for emergency management.
Physiotherapy equipment and machines such as ultrasound and pocket tens.
The total built-up area of the clinic is 2,400 sq. ft. and it has a carpet area of 2,000 sq. ft. There are 4 individual consultation rooms, one minor procedure room, a dental room, a laboratory, a reception area, an observation room, a pharmacy, and a patient waiting area.
Details of the above-mentioned areas are listed below:
- The external area has an uninterrupted power backup for 8 to 10 hours. It also has oxygen cylinders and a storeroom.
- The first floor has 2 small rooms for storage purposes.
- The individual consultation room consists of chairs, tables, an air conditioner (AC), fans, washbasins, examination tables, and curtains.
- The main consultation/director's room contains CCTV, broadband connectivity, standalone PC with a keyboard and a mouse.
- Other consultation rooms have chairs, tables, AC, fan, examination table, and curtains.
- The observation room is a 150 sq. ft. room with 3 private cots separated by curtains.
- The reception area has a standalone PC with a wide table and a well-designed structure for patient comfort. It also has furniture to store patient files and papers.
The monthly rent is INR 1 lakh. The buyer will have to pay a lease deposit of INR 5 lakh. The lease deposit is not included in the asking price.
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Market Research, Mumbai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysVice President, Hospitals, Bangalore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Financial Services - Digital Banking, Bangalore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business