Need help?

Coaching Centers Company for Sale in Nagpur, India

For Sale: Coaching institute providing high quality training to its students for multiple examinations.

Established 5-10 year(s)
Employees 5 - 10
Legal Entity Private Limited Company
Reported Sales USD 27 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 30 thousand
EBITDA Margin 40 %
Industries Coaching Centers
Locations  Nagpur
Local Time 6:19 AM Asia / Kolkata
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Recently Active
Overall Rating
Full Sale
Asking Price: USD 20 thousand (Native Currency: INR 1,500,000)
Reason: The owner is diversifying into other business ventures and wishes to sell this business as early as ... View More
Includes physical assets worth USD 4 thousand
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview

- Our company is essentially a coaching centre that provides high quality training to its students for multiple examinations.

- The business has over 150 students enrolled currently across all classes and are split between 8 batches.

- Number of batches remain constant throughout the year. However, the batch size may increase due to higher enrolments.

- Batches are not divided subject-wise, but simply as per the category of examinations, hierarchy of grade and type of boards.

- We teach all subjects for 8th, 9th and 10th standards but only physics, chemistry, maths and biology for 11th and 12th standards.

- Classes are being held through online and offline mediums but are held together. 80 percent students attend offline. Remaining 20 percent are asked to login through Zoom and attend the lecture live, the same time it is being held offline. Laptops are adjusted so that the students attending online can clearly see the whiteboard and hear the instructor.

- Average batch size is 20 to 25 students. There are 4 classrooms for conducting classes.

- Classes for all the batches are held everyday between Monday and Saturday. The 11th and 12th standards have 3 to 4 hour long lectures whereas the 8th, 9th and 10th standards have 2 to 3 hour long lectures every day. Sunday is utilized for either conducting doubt classes or weekly tests.

- 6 full time instructors conduct classes for all standards, batches and subjects. There are no part-time teachers.

Products & Services Overview

Our coaching centre provides classes for the following:

- 11th & 12th standard boards.

- 11th & 12th standard JEE and NEET examinations.

- 10th standard CBSE board, standard state board and standard Maharashtra board.

- 10th standard NTSE, MTSE and Olympiads.

- 9th standard CBSE board and state boards.

- 8th standard CBSE board and state boards.

- 8th and 9th standard competitive exams.

Assets Overview

Physical assets include:

- Benches, desks, tables and chairs.

- Blackboards.

- Laptops.

- Interior fittings.

Facilities Overview

- The business runs operations from a rented facility spread across 1,000 sq. ft.

- The facility is split between 4 classrooms and a small office space.

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more