Coaching Centers Company for Sale in Nagpur, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 27 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 30 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||40 %|
|Local Time||6:19 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Our company is essentially a coaching centre that provides high quality training to its students for multiple examinations.
- The business has over 150 students enrolled currently across all classes and are split between 8 batches.
- Number of batches remain constant throughout the year. However, the batch size may increase due to higher enrolments.
- Batches are not divided subject-wise, but simply as per the category of examinations, hierarchy of grade and type of boards.
- We teach all subjects for 8th, 9th and 10th standards but only physics, chemistry, maths and biology for 11th and 12th standards.
- Classes are being held through online and offline mediums but are held together. 80 percent students attend offline. Remaining 20 percent are asked to login through Zoom and attend the lecture live, the same time it is being held offline. Laptops are adjusted so that the students attending online can clearly see the whiteboard and hear the instructor.
- Average batch size is 20 to 25 students. There are 4 classrooms for conducting classes.
- Classes for all the batches are held everyday between Monday and Saturday. The 11th and 12th standards have 3 to 4 hour long lectures whereas the 8th, 9th and 10th standards have 2 to 3 hour long lectures every day. Sunday is utilized for either conducting doubt classes or weekly tests.
- 6 full time instructors conduct classes for all standards, batches and subjects. There are no part-time teachers.
Our coaching centre provides classes for the following:
- 11th & 12th standard boards.
- 11th & 12th standard JEE and NEET examinations.
- 10th standard CBSE board, standard state board and standard Maharashtra board.
- 10th standard NTSE, MTSE and Olympiads.
- 9th standard CBSE board and state boards.
- 8th standard CBSE board and state boards.
- 8th and 9th standard competitive exams.
Physical assets include:
- Benches, desks, tables and chairs.
- Interior fittings.
- The business runs operations from a rented facility spread across 1,000 sq. ft.
- The facility is split between 4 classrooms and a small office space.