↩ Go Back
Need help?

Commercial Real Estate for Sale in Burdwan, India

Strategically located commercial property with high rental potential, adaptable for various commercial purposes.

Established 50-60 year(s)
Employees < 2
Legal Entity General Partnership
Reported Sales USD 50 - 60 thousand
Run Rate Sales Nil
EBITDA Margin Nil
Industries Commercial Real Estate
Locations  Burdwan
Local Time 2:11 AM Asia / Kolkata
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Recently Active
Overall Rating
Full Sale
Asking Price: USD 3 million (Native Currency: INR 250,000,000)
Reason: The family is not able to look after the property due to other personal and professional commitments... View More
Includes physical assets worth USD 3 million
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Business Overview
- 20 bigha freehold property located around Saktigarh, Burdwan, with existing infrastructure suitable for warehousing but could also accommodate schools, colleges, hospitals.
- Its strategic location near the GT Road and close proximity to NH and Railway Station enhances accessibility and connectivity, making it an ideal investment opportunity.
- The property has the potential to generate significant rental income, as evidenced by its ability to generate around INR 3.5 lakhs per month from 40% of its capacity, with the remaining 60% expected to yield higher earnings upon completion.
- Notable tenants of the property include renowned brands such as L&T and P&G, with the Food Corporation of India expected to become a rental customer, indicating strong demand and potential for consistent income.
- The property's previous activity as a rice mill underscores its suitability for warehousing, making it an attractive option for businesses in need of storage and logistics facilities.
- The property's proximity to Durgapur smart city further enhances the property's appeal, as it benefits from the growth and development in the surrounding area, potentially increasing its value over time.
Products & Services Overview
A freehold property very suitable for -:
- Warehousing.
- Schools.
- Colleges & others.
Assets Overview
The tangible assets include-:
- Land.
- Warehouse.
- Building.
Facilities Overview
The property has a total carpet area 20 bigha around Saktigarh, Burdwan.
- About 30,000 sq feet for godowns. (fully constructed)
- 1,00,000 sq feet open stock yard. (semi-constructed)
- 10,000 sq feet building (presently occupied by the owner)
Capitalization Overview
No debts and loans on the property we are the complete owners of the property at present & own 100% of the property.
Recent Activity
  • 14 hours ago
    Founder CEO LB FInancial Services, Kolkata, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
1 Buyer contacted this Business this week. Register below to connect now!
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more