Commercial Real Estate Seeking Loan in Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 300 - 400 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 250 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||30 - 40 %|
|Industries||Commercial Real Estate|
|Local Time||11:59 PM Asia / Dhaka|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We are into the business of industrial real estate wherein we own, manage and lease out industrial built-to-suit factories, warehouses and empty industrial plots.
- We currently have a pipeline of four industrial parks close to each other in the industrial zone of the country which is located 30 km from the capital city center.
- We already have 3 foreign tenants and have completed almost 10 acre of our flagship industrial park (phase 1). We are now looking for a strategic / JV partner to further acquire and develop our project.
- We are planning to raise funds for our industrial park project spread across 50+ acres of land with 36 feet wide road across the property.
- We plan to come up with a total 25+ sheds and adjacent office buildings which will be completely put on rent and we are already in talks with a Japanese company who have shown their interest in renting out the space for their factory set-up.
- The land is self owned by the promoter who has been aggressively acquiring lands for this project which is located in one of the top industrial area of the country.
- The recent COVID situation has also opened up a pool of distressed industrial assets which are up for grab at great value which would not have been available before.
- India and Bangladesh is at the cusp of warehousing boom and we are looking to move early in the space with our portfolio of assets and local expertise with the help of a private equity investor in the industrial asset space.
- Promoter has a business experience of 30+ years and is seasoned player in the field of industrial real estate.
Industrial spaces, built-to-suit properties, industrial plot, in-house construction, industrial parks, property lease, land value appraisal, distressed properties, develop & market properties, fulfilment center and warehousing.
- Land of 10 acre (1000 decimal) for phase 1.
- Land development / earth filling (1,000 decimal)
- Complete boundary wall (4,050 Rft, with 16/14 feet height, total 60,750 sq ft. along with 12x12 RCC pillar and 8x8 bape)
- Internal road (1,850 Rft with 36 inch width, total 66,000 sq ft with RCC casting of 6 inch)
- Drainage and footpath on both side of the road (3,700 Rft, with 6 inch width, total 22,200 sq ft).
- RCC casting floor, 15 inch brick wall, plaster net cement finishing, RCC slab on top with tiles on footpath.
- 2 deep tube wells (12” and 9” boring up to 2000/2500 feet deep)
- Overhead water tank (under construction including service pipes)
- 2.5 Megawatt of sub station (along with construction of main grid line along with internal road per km)
- Internet tower / total CCTV system, generator backup, IPS.
- 3 grade A PEB steel building, 30 feet height, RCC floor, brick wall up to 12’ height along with truck ducking area, internal boundary wall - 65,000 sq ft.
- 3 standard steel structure with 26’ height, cc floor, truck ducking, internal boundary wall - 45,000 sq ft.
- Residential room for staff & workers - 65 rooms (9,360 sq ft).
- 30 commercial shops in the front street side of the project facing main road. It include wholesale food shop, grocery, meat, clothing, medicine, jewelry, mobile shops. Total area is 14,976 sq ft.
- Central gate along with main office, security post, guard room, generator room, electrical panel boardroom - 5,000 sq ft.
- Land registration, land clearance, building design, approval, permissions, taxes, engineering design, city corporation survey, energy & power ministry approval, NOC.
- 2 generators of 500 KW.
We have already completed the first phase of the project from our own finance. The specificities include:
• 10 acre consolidated and developed industrial land parcel with boundary wall and secured main entry gate.
• 12 individual industrial buildings on average of 20,000 to 25,000 sq ft each along with separate truck ducking and parking area, boundary wall and individual main gate of each premise.
• The entire park is interconnected with 36’ wide RCC casting road to all 12 units along with footpath and internal drainage.
• Powered by 3 MW of electric connection from National power grid powered by installing 3 substations. To connect all of the 12 units, we have build 1500 RFT on electrical grid line with 11 poles.
• Out of the 12 units, 7 of them are fully complete and rented out to 3 foreign companies on long-term rental lease.
Earlier than 15 daysAssistant Vice President, New Delhi, Accounting Firm connected with the BusinessEarlier than 15 daysBusiness sent a proposal to the Investor / Buyer
Earlier than 15 daysFounding Director/Chairman, Finance, London, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the BusinessEarlier than 15 daysBusiness sent a proposal to the Investor / Buyer
Earlier than 15 daysSenior Consultant, Gurgaon, Financial Consultant connected with the Business