Conferencing Equipment Company for Sale in Selangor, Malaysia
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 1 - 2 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 1 million|
|EBITDA Margin||0 - 10 %|
|Local Time||10:25 AM Asia / Kuala Lumpur|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Firm engaged in providing customized audiovisual conference solutions.
- Offer conference products along with their installation and design & built from an empty room, team up with reliable contractor partner to provide turnkey solutions inclusive of furniture, renovation, wiring, installation, and testing.
- Time taken to complete a project ranges from 1 day to half a year and the value ranges from MYR 10,000 to MYR 20,000.
- Our clients are from various industries including corporate, multinational companies, education, oil & gas, automotive, banks, SME, government, etc.
- Our existing clients include Monash University Malaysia, UMW Toyota, Perodua Manufacturing, Mamee DoubleDecker, National Palace of Malaysia (Istana Negara Malaysia), Ministry of Health (Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia), U Mobile, Hong Leong Bank and many more.
- Procure products through distributors and companies. We have around 6 - 10 suppliers.
- Have a group of experienced team members, from engineers to sales to operation.
- We are equipped with individual manufacturer-authorized certificates for every solution that we sell as we emphasize sales service.
- Been recognized as one of the Asia Top Business Award by the International Business Federation in Singapore.
- Been recognized as one of the Top 25 Unified Communication Solution Providers by APAC CIO Outlook.
- Gross profit margins range from 15-18% of annual sales. On better days, the profit can go up to 20 %.
- Recently signed up distributorship with Hisense which will be another new income stream for the company.
Poly unified communication solution, unified communication solution, audio-visual equipment, Epson projectors, Shur microphones & audio processors, Biamp audio DSP, Samsung/LG display, Hisense interactive touch display, rental of the video conference, maintenance of video conference, and audiovisual equipment, installation of equipment supplied or pure installation service (equipment by customer), design & built from an empty room.
Office furniture, laptops, video conference equipment, old stocks of hardware equipment used for demo/back up a replacement, etc. TV displays and inventory.
Rented a 1-floor office consist of a small storeroom, an 8 pax meeting room, equipped with video conference equipment that used for rental as well as demo and an office area with a capacity of 10 team members.