Construction Material Processing Company for Sale in Pannala, Sri Lanka
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Run Rate Sales||Undisclosed|
|Industries||Construction Material Processing|
|Local Time||5:33 AM Asia / Colombo|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Group of companies owns a subsidiary that operates a washed sand processing plant in Wattala (65 km from Colombo).
- Plant is situated on a 5-acre land parcel and has 2 lakes covering 1.5 acres.
- The plant has a maximum processing capacity of 90 cubes (4.077 tons) with 8 hours of work.
- Current production is 25 cubes (1.132 tons) daily.
- The processing plant is equipped with a high-tech water recycling unit and has an uninterrupted water supply from the 2 lakes.
- Land is not included in this sale and will have to be rented separately.
- Customer base of 50 clients+ includes construction companies, hardware stores, and the Colombo International Financial City project.
- We do not transport the sand, clients pick up the sand from our plant.
- Supply of raw material is virtually uninterrupted and unlimited as Pannala is a hub of sand production.
- We pay our suppliers upfront and our clients also pay us on the spot.
- Business has all necessary government approvals, like mining and environmental approvals.
- Highly lucrative business, with high-profit margins and excess demand.
- Audited statements will be shared with serious buyers post introduction.
- Buyer will get the business with all existing machinery, approvals, and their ROI will be less than 3 months.
- The owner sits on the board of the parent company and he has been given a mandate by the board to sell this subsidiary along with all its assets.
Washed sand of A, B, and C grades.
Potential to produce mineral sand and mineral water extracts.
Sand washing machinery worth LKR 5- 5.5 million, other assets like water pumps, motors, generators, CCTV cameras, and computers constitute a value of LKR 2.5 million (all required machinery for the plant).
5 acres of land includes 2 lakes with a total area of 1.5 acres, office and staff quarters. Monthly rent of about LKR 250,000.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Consulting, Colombo, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysSenior Engineer, Real Estate Development And Consultancy, Beecroft, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManager, Building Materials, Colombo, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business