Consumer Electronics Business for Sale in Delhi, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 90 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 90 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||22 %|
|Industries||Consumer Electronics + 1 more|
|Local Time||7:06 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- A profitable e-commerce company with a popular personal audio electronics brand.
- We sell 4 unique models of Bluetooth headphones based off of proprietary designs.
- We have some of the most advanced products in the category from a feature perspective comparison.
- We sell all of our products through Amazon and Flipkart.
- Vendor activations with Myntra and Tata-Cliq have been negotiated and are in the pipeline.
- Our products range from INR 1,000 to INR 3,000.
- Our average selling price (ASP) is INR 2,250/- and last month we sold an average of 22 units per day.
- We have more than 10,000 happy and recurring customers across India, who refer us to other customers frequently.
- We have nurtured factory partnerships with 4 suppliers to whom we outsource the production of our products.
- The trademark for our brand name is in the process of being secured and the application has already been submitted.
- While we have 4 full-time employees we work with many individual freelancers and companies who will continue to support the brand at nominal rates, producing high-quality reliable work as per our requirement.
- The business is operationally profitable and is debt free.
- We have 5 fully functional prototypes that can move into production as soon as possible which will expand our offerings and grow revenues.
- We have negotiated a distribution deal with Appario (Amazon's product procurement wing) but have not taken any action due to the decision of selling the business. The deal is active and can go thorough under new leadership quickly.
4 models of bluetooth earphones. 5 new product prototypes including bluetooth speakers.
3. Domain and website.
4. 5 new product prototypes.
5. Technology product and software licenses.
6. Seller accounts with Amazon and Flipkart.
7. Office furniture.
9. Social media accounts.
10. INR 5 lakhs of GST credit which was paid in advance.
Due to the pandemic the business has moved out of its office space and works remotely. Most of the inventory is stocked at Amazon warehouses in Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore. Some of the inventory is also warehoused at a facility owned by the promoter's other business. This is an online business hence, can be moved to any location. Inventory and relevant assets will be shipped to the buyer and they can start commercial operations immediately.
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Fitness, Chennai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Manufacturing, Delhi, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Finance, Mumbai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business