Ecommerce Website for Sale in Yangon, Myanmar
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 1 - 2 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 1 million|
|EBITDA Margin||10 - 20 %|
|Local Time||10:25 PM Asia / Bangkok|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Business is an ecommerce website that facilitates buyers in Myanmar to buy goods from China.
- There are thousands of small businesses and 20 large Chinese ecommerce companies registered on our website to sell their products in Myanmar.
- We have 50K+ registered buyers on the website and 35% of them actively use our Android and iOS app to view and buy the products.
- Till date we have served more than 2 lakh customers.
- Daily there are 12K+ visitors on the website.
- We charge percentage commission of the sale price from the vendor for every transaction.
- We have 2 warehouses in China to store and supply goods.
- Due to the pandemic, our ecommerce business has grown manifold in the last year.
- Business has been featured by BBC, The Sunday Times and The Straits Times.
We have 10+ categories of products covering household, office, beauty, travel, clothes, furniture, appliances, digital, etc. each consisting thousands of products.
- Physical assets include office furniture and inventory from both the warehouses.
- We also own the website, licenses to import/export and the ecommerce management software.
- We have a rented back end office of 2,500 sq. ft. in Yangon, Myanmar.
- There are 2 rented warehouses in China. One near the China-Myanmar border (500 sq. meter) and one in Guangzhou (200 sq. meter)
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, London, M&A Advisor connected with the Business