Education Support Company for Sale in Gurgaon, India
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 16 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 16 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||10 %|
|Local Time||10:01 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Business provides comprehensive off-the-shelf e-learning solutions for enhancing knowledge and skills of BPO professionals.
- Its availability as an E-learning solution allows organisations and individuals complete flexibility in learning and requires no further investment in the form of trainers or training spaces.
- We have focused on the B2B model for Sales, these modules could also be offered on a B2C model.
- There are 3 leading organisations who are currently using our products.
- Managing director, an alumnus of IIMA, and SRCC, Delhi University, has over two decades of work experience in the Banking and BPO industries working in Standard Chartered Bank (India, Hong Kong and Singapore), IBM and HCL. He is a published author, one of his works being an acclaimed book about the BPO business.
- The other director is an alumnus of IIMA and IITK, and Consultant of Leading Consulting firm. He has been a part of a Government of India initiative to promote India as an investment destination. His prior work experience includes GENPACT, the largest BPO company and TCS. He has worked in India as well as US and UK.
- Consists of 40 E-learning modules constituting over 20 hours of learning.
- Covers topics like Operations, People Management, Workforce Planning, Quality and Control and many others.
- Interactive elements as well as self-assessments to provoke independent thinking and enabling learners to participate as they progress through the programme. Module-end quizzes track learning.
- The modular structure allows it to be offered either as an integrated programme, or as individual modules, or as combinations based on logical subject-themes.
- An Assessment solution designed to assess knowledge and understanding of the BPO business.
- Covers varied areas of the business, like Workforce Planning, Quality and Control, Operations, People Management, Financial Management and many others.
- Can be delivered through most standard Question Bank based assessment solutions. This Assessment could be applied in many situations, like Promotions, Appraisals, Job-rotation, Assessing internal job applications.
No physical space. The company owns substantial digital assets.
Earlier than 15 daysPartner / Independent Advisor, Bangalore, Business Broker connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, IT, Hubballi, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysBusiness Development Executive, Marketing, Mumbai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business