↩ Go Back
Need help?

Electronics Store for Sale in Blantyre, Malawi

Non operational Electronics retail business in Blantyre, Malawi, catered to corporates, individuals, and government entities.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established 5-10 year(s)
Employees 2 - 5
Legal Entity Private Limited Company
Reported Sales USD 540 thousand
Run Rate Sales Nil
EBITDA Margin 20 %
Industries Electronics Stores
Locations  Blantyre
Local Time 6:39 PM Africa / Blantyre
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Moderately Active
Overall Rating
Full Sale
Asking Price: USD 13 thousand (Native Currency: MWK 22,000,000)
Reason: Looking to move into a different field and industry.
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview

- The business is located in Blantyre, Malawi and operates as an electronics retail business catering to companies, individuals, and government entities.

- The company offered a range of products and services including laptops, mobile phones, computers, and various accessories with laptops being the top-selling item.

- With over 3,000 registered clients, the business had an annual turnover exceeding MWK 1 billion.

- The company is accredited to bid for government contracts and NGOs, with approximately 60% of its revenue derived from government contract orders and the remaining 40% from its own retail store and corporate orders.

- The business has an established online presence through its website and social media platforms, along with a track record of successful marketing campaigns and a commitment to introducing the latest technology products to the Malawian market.

Products & Services Overview

Products included laptops, mobile phones, computers, and mixed accessories.

Laptops were the best selling product.

60% of revenue is derived from government contract orders and the remaining 40% from own retail store and corporate orders.

Assets Overview

Supplier lists and customer lists.

All social media handles.

Registered company with history and experience of projects and contracts.

Only selling the company for someone who wants to come and establish the same here.

Facilities Overview

We had a 220 sqm shop on lease, located in Chipembere Highway, Blantyre, Malawi.

Capitalization Overview

Currently the business is funded personally through own funds with two shareholders 50% each.

No debts or loans outstanding with any of our banks.

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business

3 Buyers viewed this Business this week.
Register below to connect now!

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more