Food Markets Business Seeking Loan in Pokhara, Nepal
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 400 - 500 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 600 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||10 - 20 %|
|Local Time||7:46 PM Asia / Kathmandu|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Business is a large scale wholesaler of seasonal fruits.
- We have two stalls in a busy wholesale market Pokhara.
- On average, we get around 50 customers per day of which a lot are high ticket retailers. The sales are higher during specific seasons.
- All the fruits are sourced from local sundry farmers.
- Even though the business is highly profitable, due to the pandemic, we need more cash inflow to keep it running. It has increased bad debts so we seek more funds to reinvest in the business.
We resell all kinds of exotic and seasonal fruits.
We have two big stalls on rent with weighing equipment and basic furniture.
We have two leased stalls in a wholesale market. Agreement is renewable every 10 years.