Food Processing Business Investment Opportunity in Udupi, India
|50 - 100
|USD 1 million
|Run Rate Sales
|USD 1.4 million
|2:17 AM Asia / Kolkata
|Business Owner / Director
- We have a lot of clients from all across India.
- We import raw cashew nuts from Africa.
- In the first year we achieved a turnover of INR 3 crores. 2nd year INR 7.9 crores and we are on course for INR 12 crores turnover this year.
- We are growing well while being profitable.
- Also have a lot of opportunities to get government subsidies and other benefits. We have currently been sanctioned with INR 56 lakhs in government subsidy.
- Factory building and machinery are up to date with the current technologies.
- Even the labor is easily available in our area.
- Labour quarters have also been constructed.
- We look to scale the company from here and we are on course to get an SME listing on NSE by next year's end.
Any investor joining us here at this juncture will reap benefits on the last mile investing before we go public where the investor can partially or fully exit his/her shares in the company at very attractive returns.
Company is into the processing of cashew nuts.
We cater to both B2B and B2C clients. We sell to wholesalers in the country, ice cream makers, sweet makers, e-commerce suppliers, etc. It is used for direct consumption as well as indirect consumption.
Includes all machinery (peeling machine, boiler cooker, sortex machine, dryer, and cutting machines)
All machines are in working condition and well maintained.
Total land 5 acres (industrial converted)
2 parts i. e. 2.12 acres and 2.90 acres.
The building included around (13,000 sq ft)
Around 13,000 sq ft area with all amenities. Own building constructed along with worker quarters. A total of 2.12 acres of industrially converted land with buildings as well as 2.90 acres of additional industrial land 20 kilometers away has already been bought by the company keeping in mind future expansion. It is owned by the company. Total value of solid assets by owned by the company is around INR 7.5 Crores.
- Presently we have 2 term loans of INR 67 lakhs outstanding and INR 20 lakhs outstanding taken for buying machinery. It is at the lowest cost of interest because of our availing of the government scheme agri infrastructure fund where 3% of the interest cost of the loan is borne by the government. Then for working capital needs, we have an OD of INR 2 crores which is backed by the same amount of inventory.
- INR 56 Lakhs subsidy has been sanctioned by DIC which will be disbursed in the next 2-3 months and it will be used to close the term loan outstanding amount. Upto INR 90 lakhs subsidy cap has been provided to us by the government to facilitate further investments in the company.
- The company has 2 partners with 70% and 30% partnerships.
Earlier than 15 daysManager, Cloud Infrastructure, Bangalore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysMD, Gurgaon, M&A Advisor connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Packaging, Bangalore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business