Freight & Logistics Business Seeking Loan in Ja-Ela, Sri Lanka
|Employees||50 - 100|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)|
|Reported Sales||USD 460 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 460 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||15 %|
|Industries||Freight & Logistics|
|Local Time||11:23 PM Asia / Colombo|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Company operates in 3 segments which are logistics, food and gemstones.
- We are looking to raise investment or business loan for our transportation & logistics segment.
- Our business provides air, ground and marine logistics.
- Have over 35 clients whom we serve on a regular basis.
- Marquee clients are Pepsi, The Coca Cola Company and Central Bank of Sri Lanka.
- We own 55 trucks. They are mostly Tata Motors, Ashok Leyland and Eicher trucks.
- Director of the company has over 15 years of experience.
Air, ground and marine logistics.
Own office on a 0.5 acre of land.
Earlier than 15 daysMarket Research Analyst, Synthetic Rubbers, Nicosia, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Shipping And Freight Forwarding, Colombo, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysOwner, Manufacturer, Ontario, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business