Generic Pharmaceuticals Company Seeking Loan in Haridwar, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 18 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 30 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||13 %|
|Local Time||4:24 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Our company outsources the manufacturing of generic pharmaceuticals which are then supplied to our customers under our trademarked brand names.
- The manufacturing is outsourced from 10 manufacturers in Haridwar, Chandigarh, and Himachal Pradesh. They package the final products under our brand names and send them to us. All the products are proprietary and exclusive to our company.
- Currently, we have about 8 different general medicines under our company. The intellectual property and patents on the chemical formulations of these medicines are owned by us. We used a third-party pharmaceutical company for helping us develop the drug. All the products are approved by CDSCO.
- The promoters have a long-standing experience in the pharmaceutical industry which led them to bootstrap their own company.
- Each of the medicine is sold under a different name. All 8 names have been trademarked and we possess their ownership. There is an equal production and demand of all the products. There are 5 to 7 more drugs under development and will be launched in the upcoming months.
- Our products are sold to about 100 distributors who further sell them to pharmacy stores across Uttarakhand, Madhya Pradesh, and Delhi. This is the only source of revenue for our company. We have not begun any direct-to-consumer sales yet. We receive anywhere between 60 to 70 purchase orders of varied sizes every month.
- The business is extremely valuable due to our fleet of patented drugs, more drugs in the pipeline, and constant growth in the business. The valuation is based on our own estimate.
The business offers a range of generic medicines under its own trademarked brand name for a broad range of ailments such as:
- Cough, cold, and fever.
- Gastric related issues and indigestion.
- Antibiotics for infection.
- Body pain and headache.
Physical assets include:
- Inventory of our products.
- Furniture and interior fittings of the facility.
- Laptops and printers.
- The business runs operations from a rented facility spread across 4,000 sq. ft. in Haridwar, Uttarakhand.
- The facility is used as an office space and a warehouse.
Earlier than 15 daysFounder, Clothing Retail, Kathmandu, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business