Geospatial Technology Company for Sale in Hamilton, New Zealand
- This company started in 1991 and has worked with various international organizations for conducting climate change surveys and understanding flood control risks.
- We have now developed a software for predicting climate change and floods in inland and coastal regions.
- Have 76 registered users in 34 countries, including three users in India. The software is offered for free, with an optional paid subscription for graphics module.
- Prepared submission to UN on climate change and flood risks on behalf of the International Association for Hydro-Environment Engineering and Research.
- Have been commissioned to undertake flood modelling assignments in over 20 countries, including projects for the World Bank, the Asian Development Bank, and the European Investment Bank.
- New buyer will receive ownership of the firm along with associated IP assets. The software needs strong and effective promotion and marketing backup for revenue generation.
Hydraulic modelling package and graphical options. User training and support.
Earlier than 15 daysOwner, Defense & Commercial Aerospace Consultants, San Diego, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysPrincipal Consultant, MaxOut Global Consulting LLP, Pune, M&A Advisor accepted business proposal
Earlier than 15 daysExecutive, Fintech, Auckland, Corporate Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal