Household Products Company Seeking Loan in Purulia, India

Firm manufactures around 20-25 tonnes of incense sticks per month and supplies to 20+ pan India wholesalers.

Established 1-5 year(s)
Employees 2 - 5
Legal Entity Private Limited Company
Reported Sales USD 40 - 50 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 80 thousand
EBITDA Margin 30 - 40 %
Industries Household Products
Locations  Purulia
Local Time 10:55 PM Asia / Kolkata
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Moderately Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Loan
USD 50 thousand for 13.0% annual interest, 4 years (Native Currency: INR 3,700,000)
Reason: To increase production and expand the marketing team.
Collateral Available: USD 80 thousand
Includes physical assets worth USD 90 thousand
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview

- We are manufacturers and traders of incense sticks that are produced in-house and have a unit in Purulia.

- We produce 20-25 tonnes of incense sticks per month and sell it to around 20-25 wholesalers across India.

- Incense sticks are sold raw and also under our own proprietary brand that is trademarked.

- 80% of the production is sold in raw form and the remaining 20% is packaged and sold under our own brand.

- There are no long term contracts with any of the buyers.

- We acquire raw materials from 4 vendors.

- The products are made by 125 people who are self-help workers and are employed on a contractual basis.

- The average price of the raw incense sticks is INR 80/kg.

- Promoter has been running the business for one year but has earlier worked in the industry for several years.

Products & Services Overview

Perfumed incense sticks.

Assets Overview

Physical assets include land, machinery, raw materials, stock. The stock is worth INR 15 lakh.

Facilities Overview

Owned office of 1,000 sqft. We also have a rented manufacturing unit with an area of 4,000 square feet with a monthly rent of INR 30,000/month.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more