Hydropower Plant Investment Opportunity in Jammu and Kashmir, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 1.7 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 1.8 million|
|EBITDA Margin||10 %|
|Industries||Engineering, Procurement & Construction + 1 more|
|Locations||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Local Time||7:59 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- 13-year-old EPC company with a history of successful and delivered EPC projects.
- Company has successfully delivered 10+ EPC projects.
- Our company has been earned revenue in the past through EPC and various other projects.
- Three years ago, the company was also allotted 3 small hydropower projects in the IPP (Independent Power Producers) mode.
- Our first, 6 MW (actually 7.2 MW with reserve) hydropower plant is near completion and will be commissioned in the next 3 months.
- PPA is done and the envisaged energy generation from this plant alone is around 32 million units.
- There are two more projects of 7 MW each that we have to finish.
- The investor will get a stake in this company.
- We require funds to complete the 2 remaining projects as well.
Construction of substations, civil works for power projects, hydropower plants.
The market thumb rule of a hydropower project valuation is INR 10 crore/MW, which takes our 7.2 MW project's value to INR 72 crore.
The project has 3 hectares of land which has been allotted to us for the next 40 years.
Company headquarters are located in J&K.
3 hectares of land has been allotted to us for 40 years for the 6 MW (7.2 MW) project.
1 week, 3 days agoFounder, Mumbai, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysExecutive Director, New Delhi, Financial Consultant connected with the Business