Hydropower Plant Investment Opportunity in Kathmandu, Nepal
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||11:29 PM Asia / Kathmandu|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Company licensed with construction and implementation of a hydropower project with an installed capacity of 6.6MW.
- Project will be based in the Kaski district and is capable of generating 35.89 GWh net energy annually.
- This project is developed by four major promoters with international business, construction, and political background.
- We have purchased the land and obtained all the necessary licenses.
- Now the project is in the final stage of implementation and we are looking for equity investment or debt investment. This implementation phase starts with the construction of intake, a small ropeway line to carry construction materials on the top, installation of penstock pipe, construction of the powerhouse, installation of electromechanical equipment, connect the transmission line to the grid and supply the electricity regularly.
- A power purchase agreement (PPA) has been agreed between us and the Nepal Electricity Authority (NEA). The NEA has fixed NPR 8.4 per kWh for the dry season and NPR 4.8 per kWh for the wet season. For the next five years from the date of commercial operation, an annual escalation rate of 3 percent over the base year rates is allowed.
- Economic life of the project will be 25 years as the power purchase agreement will be for this period.
- This is a feasible project and can be completed in about 2 years.
Hydropower project construction and implementation.
Own project site of about 8.5 hectares.
Earlier than 15 daysFounder, International Trade And Development, Boston, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManager, Construction, Hong Kong, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysFounder, Mumbai, Financial Consultant connected with the Business