Hygiene Products Company Investment Opportunity in Kathmandu, Nepal
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 140 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 180 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||20 %|
|Industries||Cosmetics + 1 more|
|Local Time||6:12 PM Asia / Kathmandu|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We manufacture agro forest-based products such as essential oils, soapberries, and spices.
- Our products are used to manufacture cosmetics products, cleaning supplies, and toiletries.
- Our business has 100+ customers in the B2B segment and 250+ in the B2C segment.
- We are exporting our products for the last 10 years and have customers in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Oceania.
- All of our products are certified organic products, with zero waste, and are biodegradable.
- Our daily manufacturing capacity is 1,500 kgs.
- The business has two partners with 90% and 10% ownership stake distribution.
- The company has an outstanding liability of NPR 40,00,000.
We manufacture certified organic laundry products, essential oils, and raw spices used in the cosmetics industry.
Physical assets include office setup, furniture, stock, and 10 production machines.
We have a facility on a rental basis with an area of 12,000 sq ft.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Agriculture And Fertilizers Traders, Kathmandu, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysMD, Diversified, Mumbai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManager, Consulting Services, Puurs, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business