Need help?

Input Devices Company for Sale in Valrico, United States

American IT company with over 150 active customers from the USA, Canada, and LATAM.
This transaction has concluded.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established 20-30 year(s)
Employees < 2
Legal Entity C Corporation
Reported Sales USD 400 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 600 thousand
EBITDA Margin 18 %
Industries Computer Peripherals + 1 more
Locations  Valrico
Local Time 2:06 AM Europe / Rome
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Active
Overall Rating
Full Sale
Asking Price: USD 250 thousand (Native Currency: USD 250,000)
Reason: Owner is looking to retire in 2 years. Major projects this year, need additional services.
Includes physical assets worth USD 25 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Documents
Business Overview

- Business selling thin clients, based in Valrico, Florida that started operations in 2000.

- We are the exclusive sellers of a well-established brand of thin clients.

- Currently selling 3 models of thin clients.

- The manufacturer is located in France.

- Most of our revenue comes from the USA and Canada.

- 60% of the products are sold through resellers and the remaining 40% are sold to corporate clients.

- Currently have 150 regular corporate clients.

- Have a rented office space in Valrico, but the business can be remotely managed from anywhere.

- Sale would include entire business including details of manufacturer, reseller and client relationships and stock.

Products & Services Overview

Exclusive sellers of well established brand of thin clients, selling 3 models of thin clients.

Assets Overview

Inventory / stock, office setup, customer portfolio.

Facilities Overview

Rented office in Valrico. Have a warehouse in Savannah, Georgia and services is outsourced through a third party.

Capitalization Overview
Not Disclosed
Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
This transaction has concluded. View similar business opportunities on SMERGERS
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.

Frequently
Asked
Questions

  • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
  • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
  • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
  • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
  • Show more