Interior Design & Architecture Design Firm Seeking Loan in Metro Manila, Philippines
|Run Rate Sales||USD 1.1 million|
|EBITDA Margin||38 %|
|Industries||Interior Design & Architecture + 1 more|
|Local Time||9:32 AM Philippines|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Real estate firm engaged in the construction of residential real estate, offering construction project management, architectural, and interior design solutions.
- Also offer project management, master planning, engineering, green architecture, sustainability rating and consulting, fit-out construction, and real estate development management services.
- Have already completed a 300 unit residential real estate project in Liliw, Laguna and have sold over 50% of the units.
- Have also successfully completed township developments, vertical & horizontal residential developments, commercial mall projects, boutique hotels, and other hospitality projects.
- Specialized in offering solutions for sustainable townships and mixed-use pocket real estate development and is currently focused on building low-rise, affordable, efficient, sustainable, and environment-friendly residential real estate properties in Makati, Metro Manila.
- Currently engaged in the development of a six storey condominium project in the Makati Business District.
- Started construction around 10 months ago and have currently completed around 40% of the project.
- The project is expected to be completed in the next 9 months.
- The project has 55 units of which around 29 units have already been sold.
- The total revenue from the sale of these projects is PHP 70 million and will be recognized by us towards the end of the year in compliance to the credit period offered and our accounting system.
- The units are targeted towards junior executives, start-up families, and young entrepreneurs.
- Each unit spans around 18 sq. m. to 30 sq. m. and costs around PHP 2.5 million to PHP 4.5 million respectively.
- The construction is outsourced to 2 third party contractors.
- The land for the project is around 342 sq. m. and is owned by the business.
- Physical assets owned by the business include land and construction.
- We are expected to generate around PHP 124 million in revenue this year largely due to the sale of our inventory.
- Promoter is a licensed architect with over a decade of experience and has previously worked for Palafox Associates.
Residential real estate construction, construction project management services, architectural, green architecture, sustainability rating and consulting, fit-out construction, real estate development management services, and interior design services.
Earlier than 15 daysPartner, Padra, Financial Consultant accepted business proposal
Earlier than 15 daysSenior Consultant - MENA & South Asia, Brock Business Brokers Consultancy Pty Ltd, Dubai, Business Broker accepted business proposal
Earlier than 15 daysCFO, Port And Logistics, Las Pinas, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business