ISP for Sale in Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 800 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 800 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||17 %|
|Industries||IT Consultancy + 1 more|
|Local Time||8:47 PM Asia / Dhaka|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- IT company that provides a wide foray of services, manages IT projects and is an internet service provider.
- 21 years experience, nationwide ISP license, government clients, and 300+ corporate broadband internet and data clients.
- 10 years experience with IPTSP license (VOIP phone), 15 years experience as operation and maintenance operator (managed services) for large-scale government IT projects; 15 years experience as a software and web application developer company.
- 19 years of work as domain registration, web hosting, and server colocation company.
- We are a prequalified company to participate in any large-scale tender for hardware supply, security surveillance project, video conferencing project, and ICT consultancy.
- Have a fiber optic and a wireless network covering the whole of Dhaka City. NOC and all 15 PoPs are connected with dark core fiber.
- ISO certified company and member of APNIC, ISPAB, BASIS, and BCS. Also, have copyright and trademark for logo and major products.
- Qualified company to get IPTV License when it is issued by BTRC.
- Potential buyer can easily deploy triple-play services with data (ISP), voice (IPTSP), and video (IPTV).
- Competitive advantage due to 21 years of goodwill and experience of working with major government departments. The company has good relations with vendors and long serving employees.
- The buyer will get the legal entity, all physical and intangible assets owned by the business.
- Broadband internet and data services.
- IP telephony and IP private automatic branch exchange (PABX) services.
- IT consultancy and managed services.
- Security surveillance services.
- Video conferencing services.
- Software and application development and managed services.
- Domain registration, hosting, and server collocation services.
- IT hardware and software distribution and managed services.
- LAN, fiber network, and wireless network consultancy, implementation, and managed services.
Buyer will get the following fixed (physical) assets:
- Furniture & fixtures: BDT 3,259,179.00.
- Office equipment: BDT 3,016,510.
- Vehicle: BDT 2,292,043.00.
- Telephone connection: BDT 2,082,430.00.
- Networking equipment: BDT 31,932,305.00.
- Hardware equipment: BDT 14,700,519.00.
- IP phone: BDT 2,964,811.00.
Total: BDT 60,247,796 (BDT 6 crore)
Buyer will also get intangible assets such as the 21-year-old nationwide ISP license, an 11-year-old IP telephony license, 21 years of experience in large-scale IT projects, software worth BDT 4,848,730, and a fiber optic and wireless network that covers the whole of Dhaka City with 15 PoPs in different locations of Dhaka City.
Head office and NOC of 7,000 sqft. own premises of the owner. The company has 15 small offices/PoPs within Dhaka city, all on a rental basis.
The head office is personally owned by the director and can be rented by the buyer. They may relocate to another office as well.
1 week, 1 day agoCEO, E-Pharmacy, Dhaka, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business