Jute & Coir Company Seeking Loan in Malabe, Sri Lanka
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 17 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 60 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||25 %|
|Industries||Jute & Coir|
|Local Time||6:04 PM Asia / Colombo|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We do not have our own manufacturing unit but we give for 3rd part manufacturing and sell them under our own brand.
- Currently, supply to over 10 wholesalers in Dubai and Sri Lanka.
- Manufacturing varieties of coir products and also into fresh vegetable and fruit exporting.
- Majority of the sales is through coir products sale.
- The promoter has over 2 years of experience in this industry.
- Farming and gardening products – coconut coir.
(coco peat grow bags, coco peat planter bags, coco peat blocks & poly bags, coir pots, coir basket liners, coco husk chips, grow discs and coir coins, coir weed mats, coco poles)
- Industrial Coir Rope.
(garden twine, hope twine (yarn), construction in building yarn, carpet twine)
- Coir Brushes.
(bottle cleaning brush, kitchen cleaning brush with handle, kitchen pot cleaning brush, kitchen utensils cleaning brush, tile cleaning brush, bathroom cleaning brush, tire cleaning brushes)
- Coir mats.
- Industrial erosion control products.
(coir geotextile woven, coir logs, coir needled felt)
- Bristle fiber & fiber bales.
- Fresh Fruits & Vegetables.
(king coconut/semi husk coconut/ green coconut/tapioca MU51 / tapioca - kirikawadi / jack fruits / mangosteen / papaya and other)
We do not have any major physical assets.
Currently, we do not have an office. Working from home.
- The business is funded through personal funds.
- The company has 1 director and has no debts or liabilities.