Marine Cargo Handling Company Seeking Loan in Istanbul, Turkey
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 2 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 2.4 million|
|EBITDA Margin||10 %|
|Industries||Marine Logistics + 1 more|
|Local Time||2:25 AM America / New York|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Dry cargo overseas transportation ship management company.
- We provide dry cargo vessels technical and commercial management, cargo brokerage, sale and purchase ships, new shipbuilding consultancy, ship repair consultancy, marine survey, hull/machinery claims, cargo damage surveys.
- Having 26 clients and have completed 80 projects since inception. Currently, we have 3 active projects running for private investors.
- Our goal is to provide high quality, reliable, objective, and cost-effective services, taking into consideration business strategies and combining our experience with advanced technology.
- Promoter has more than 20 years of experience in this business.
Services: Technical and commercial management of dry cargo vessels, cargo brokerage, sale and purchase of ships, marine survey, claims for hull and machinery, damage surveys for cargo; consultancy for new shipbuilding and ship repair.
- There are 3 dry cargo vessels we give service as consultancy.
- Our assets include website, license, cargo vessels, client database, tools & equipment.
Dry cargo vessels under our management and a leased office in Istanbul, Turkey.
Earlier than 15 daysFounder, Kathmandu, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysPartner, Singapore, Business Broker connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysVP, San Francisco, Investment Bank connected with the Business