Medical Devices Company Investment Opportunity in Sydney, Australia
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||2:25 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Advisor / Business Broker|
- Currently, the company has six disruptive medical device technologies proof of concept, prototyped, and variously bench and animal tested. Out of them, single-use self-propelling parascope creates a USD 24 billion global markets.
- The first patent has been granted in all territories covering 80% of OECD and subsequent patents are in the national phase.
- The company has a strong board of directors and a panel of advisors and KOLs from multiple countries.
- The company aims to deliver a parascope to global humankind benefit in health access and safety.
- The technology is totally disruptive allowing new entrants to challenge incumbent Japanese reusable endoscope producers.
- Company also provides unique access to the entire GI tract, enhanced imaging, and diagnosis including machine-learning AI diagnoses that are priced around the cost of reprocessing reusable endoscopes.
- Business model is commonly used in medical devices following the printer/ cartridge model.
- There is zero capital entry cost for new dedicated endoscopic clinics.
- Future outlook of the business is to target parascope market within 18 months, creating $24 bn global annual markets with totally disruptive technology meeting unmet needs and to be a potential unicorn within 3 years.
- They want to create a true impact opportunity for environmental, social, and financial benefits.
- Company is headquartered in Sydney, but the advisors representing the company on the platform are situated in India.
- The company has started its operations recently and is in a pre-revenue phase.
- Business only has one promoter and has not taken any loans previously.
The company has six disruptive medical device technologies proof of concept, prototyped, and variously bench and animal tested.
The company does not own any physical assets.
Intangible assets include the intellectual property in parascope, stapling device, clip system, retrieval device, and balloon-stent delivery worth INR 5 crore.
Currently the business is being operated from home.
Earlier than 15 daysOwner, Hospital, West Bengal, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysGlobal Head, Industrial Engineering, Leipzig, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Defense & Construction, Ahmednagar, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business