Medical Tourism Business Investment Opportunity in Vadodara, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)|
|Reported Sales||USD 19 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 64 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||40 %|
|Industries||Education Consultants + 1 more|
|Local Time||6:11 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We are a two year old company that was primarily involved in connecting students with education providers like universities and colleges. The business was engaged in lead generation. Had generated over 20,000 leads during the previous year.
- For the current scenario, we have revamped our product by redesigning our brand and creating an education community. We are looking at seed funding for this project.
- For the current business model, we also assist our clients in the entire application process and that includes essay writing and personal interview skills. We are also launching a few short-term certificate and training programs for students and are entering the virtual education industry in the coming future.
- We have over 180 students from over 10-15 countries. Primarily targeting the Indian, Nepalese, South African, East African and Vietnamese market.
- Our business primarily relies on an affiliate model to acquire new clients and we have 80 affiliates. Over 80 percent of our students come from African countries.
- We are tied-up with over 3,000+ universities in UK, USA, Canada, India and European countries like Germany. The business charges a commission of 15%-20% on the annual fees of the students that get placed into the universities through the organization. We do not charge the students any fees unless if they are applying to a German university. In that case, we charge USD 1,500 post-placement.
- We are also launching another website for a medical tourism related vertical of the business. We are tied- up with 7-10 hospitals in India and we will be charging a commission of 10%-15% on the medical fees to the hospitals. Have already generated interest from 10-15 individuals in African countries.
- Promoter has over 17 years of experience in this particular segment.
Have already launched our university application services including SOP and resume writing.
Planning to launch counselling certifications, training and education programs, education events & conferences, and international student conferences.
We are also launching a medical tourism related vertical of the business.
The primary physical asset of the business are computer laptops.
We have currently rented 5 workstations at a co-working space in Vadodara, Gujarat. We pay a rent of INR 25,000.
Earlier than 15 daysMD, Staffing, New Delhi, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Education, Vadodara, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Infrastructure Consulting, Jaipur, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business