Men's Clothing Company Investment Opportunity in Ahmedabad, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 1.2 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 1.4 million|
|Industries||Men's Clothing + 1 more|
|Local Time||8:52 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Advisor / Business Broker|
- Sustainable D2C innerwear & loungewear brand packed with proprietary designs & strong fabric tech to enable products designed for Millennials & GenZ.
- INR 15 cr ARR, grew 2.5x in last 12 months.
- 68% gross margins.
- Over 2L+ customers served Pan-India. They have shipped products to over 10,000+ pin codes across India.
- 85% of business from D2C-owned website, owning first-party customer data and the rest 15% through offline channels.
- Over 150+ SKUs for women & men.
- Strong brand recall across men & women, 50:50 order split between genders.
- Strong R&D on fabric & textile tech with the Founder's background in Textiles & team has a total of 15+ years of experience in the apparel supply chain.
- Featured on Shark Tank India season 1, having the highest video views for any Shark Tank company in India.
- Backed by institutional solid Investors such as Beenext Asia Fund, Fluid Ventures, and Aman Gupta to name a few.
- In 3 years, the business has grown from INR 70L in FY1 to INR 10 cr+ business in FY3.
- Business has tie-ups with multiple 3rd party manufacturers.
- Have not generated any profits as the business is in the cash burn phase looking to develop a solid brand.
D2C innerwear brand for Millenials and GenZ of both genders.
Currently company does not own any assests.
No physical office is available. Employees are working remotely.
Currently, there are around 15 people on the cap table. The company has raised around INR 5.5 cr in total funding from institutional investors & angels in the past.
Earlier than 15 daysPartner, Textile, Mumbai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Financial Advisory, Ahmedabad, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Business Consultancy, Chennai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business