Oil Services Company Seeking Loan in Doha, Qatar
|Employees||100 - 500|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 8 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 8 million|
|EBITDA Margin||14 %|
|Local Time||1:29 PM Asia / Qatar|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We provide electrical and civil maintenance services.
- Have recurring contracts for 20+ years with Qatar Petroleum.
- We recently secured revenue from Qatar petroleum with 30 days payment terms.
- Our average monthly revenue is 2.5m QAR.
- We are located in Mesaieed with in-house workshops.
- We also have a fleet of 80+ vehicles including 49 Mercedes Buses (2017 Model) contracted to Qatar Petroleum till July 2022, after which they will be utilized for World Cup 2022 demand.
- We are looking for an investor with a 3-5 years loan plan.
- There was a small dip in the revenue growth rate due to Covid but we are currently stable and on a path to recovery.
- Civil and electrical maintenance in plants, buildings, facilities, and pipelines.
- Minor construction and general contracting in the oil and gas industry.
- Transport provider for staff and students of Qatar Petroleum.
- Transport provider for tourist agencies.
Assets include approximately 90 Vehicles, 49 Mercedes buses, 20+/- commercial vehicles, 15+/- salon/4x4 vehicles, 3 lifting vehicles, other equipment and stock.
- Head office located in Doha (QAR 10k rent)
- Accommodation camp in an industrial area (QAR 45k rent) - 56 rooms.
- Rented accommodation apartments in Mesaieed (QAR 45k rent) - 10 x 2 bedroom.
- 10,000 sq metre of rented land for site offices, workshops and storage facilities (QAR 20k rent)
3 days, 5 hours agoFounder, Investments, Tbilisi, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
1 week, 1 day agoDirector, Consultancy, Thrissur, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business